Amazon is looking for Software Development Engineer Interns | Internship for Student | Apply Before 01 Sep 22
About the Internship :
Hi everyone, Amazon is looking for Software Development Engineer Interns .This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
At Amazon, we work with the brightest minds in the industry to create and innovate for the benefit of our clients. Our Software Development Engineers handle challenging tasks using cutting-edge technology and get to directly observe the results of their labour.
- Engineering Students
Highlights of the Program :
- Application Deadline : 01 Sep 22
- Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Start Date : 11 Aug 22
- End Date : 01 Sep 22
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage.
- Design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- At the time of application, be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme in computer science, computer engineering, or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of the syntax of languages like Python, C++, or Java
- Understanding of the principles of computer science, including complexity analysis, object-oriented design, algorithm design, and data structures
GET DETAILS AND APPLY : Click Here
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS