Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPRD) Internship Program by Ministry of Home Affairs
About BPRD :
The Bureau of Police Research and Development was set up on 28 August 1970 in furtherance of the objective of the Government of India for the modernisation of police forces. It has evolved as a multifaceted, consultancy organisation.
About the Internship Opportunity :
BPRD (Bureau of Police Research & Development) invites applications for a paid internship opportunity from students pursuing PG/M.Phil./Ph.D from recognized universities/institutes.
Duration of Internship and Engagement :
For 30 days in a calendar month: The total number of working days should not be less than 22 days.
For a period of 2 months: The total number of working days should not be less than 44 days.
Application Deadline : 31st January 2024
Students pursuing PG/M.Phil/Ph.D in the following subjects are eligible to apply:
- Social Work
- Forensic Psychology
- Human Rights
- Public Administration
- Public Policy & Governance
- Information Technology
- Police & Prison Studies
- Cyber Security
- Cyber Forensics & Information Security
- Police & Prison Administration
- Computer Science
- Any other subjects related to police or prisons/correctional administration issues.
Ineligibility: Students who have attended the Internship Programme in the BPR&D earlier are not eligible to apply again.
The selected Interns from outside Delhi will be allowed Sleeper Class train fare to New Delhi and back to their place of study through the shortest route.
All selected interns will be paid an amount of Rs.8,000/- stipend for a calendar month.
How to Apply?
- The Interns are required to apply within the last date for submission of application by post/email at the designated address notified in the advertisement.
- The application forms are required to be filled out properly and completely. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- The applications should be duly signed and sealed by the Head of the Department (HOD)/University. Applications submitted otherwise will be rejected.
- Applications without attested copies of mark sheets are liable to be rejected.
- All applications should be submitted to the Bureau vide post addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org