Competition Commission of India Internship Program 2024 | Stipend o Rs 15,000 | Apply by 1st Feb 2024
About the Organisation :
Competition Commission of India is offering an internship to all the students .The Competition Commission of India is the statutory body in the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. The date of the application for March 2024 is Feb 1. Get complete details and apply :
Elligibility criteria :
Students applying for the following courses can apply :
Economics and management : M.A/M.sc Fourth and Final year of five year integrated courses students can apply .
Law : Second and third year of the Bachelors degree in Law (3 year course after graduation) or Fourth and final year of the five year integrated course in Law and students who have taken 3rd year exam and are entering the 4th year.
Regulatory Governance : M.A / M.sc students can apply
Professional Courses : Students of Final group of CA can apply .
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Internship is normally for a period of one month, commencing on the 1st working day of the month.
- However, applicant desirous of pursuing internship for 2- 3 calendar months can also apply with due recommendation of respective University/ College/ Institution for the period applied for.
- There will be a short induction programme on provisions of Competition Act, 2002 on the 1st day of Internship.
- Rs.15,000 per month
How to Apply:
- Interested students may apply in the prescribed format given in Annexure. Application in any other format will not be entertained.
- Application must contain recommendation of competent authority from the academic institution, where the candidate is pursuing her / his studies. Applications received without recommendations will not be entertained.
- Applicants are required to submit a ‘Statement of Purpose’ in about 200 words broadly covering a brief introduction of the topic and objectives of the study
- Application should reach by 1st of preceding month to the month for which application is intended to be made e.g. for Dec, 2016 application should reach by 1st Nov, 2016.
- Applications in the prescribed format complete in all respects may be sent by post to reach- The Secretary, Competition Commission of India, Competition Commission of India, 10th Floor, Office Block, Tower.1, Ring Road (Opposite AIIMS) Kidwai Nagar (East), New Delhi-110023”. Applications can also be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Envelope carrying applications should be superscribed “Application for Internship for Month/Year”