1. Which of the following features are only available for Analytics 360 properties? (select three)
- Roll-Up Reporting
- Custom Tables
- Custom Funnels
- Custom Dimensions & Metrics
2. Which feature is unique to Roll-Up Reporting Properties?
- BigQuery Export
- Source Properties report
- Users Flow report
- Audience Insights report
3. Which features need to be configured within the views of your new Roll-Up Property? (select three)
- Exclude URL Query Parameters
4. Which of the following statements about Custom Funnels are true? (select three)
- Custom Funnels populate with historical data.
- Custom Funnels can consist of any number of stages.
- Custom Funnel stages can be based on pages or events.
- A single stage can consist of multiple rules.
5. In the custom funnel below, what was the percentage of users who left the funnel between stage 1 and stage 2?
6. When does sampling occur in Analytics 360 reports?
- When a report contains a high cardinality dimension
- When a standard report contains more than six months of data
- When an ad-hoc query exceeds the sampling threshold for sessions
- When a standard report exceeds the sampling threshold for sessions
7. What would indicate that your report has exceeded its row limit?
- The report shows a message that it is not based on 100% of sessions
- You see “(other)” as a row for the primary dimension in your report
- You see “Unsampled Reports” as an available Export option
- You are unable to show more than 5,000 rows in the user interface
8. What is a key benefit of Custom Tables when compared to Unsampled Reports?
- Custom Tables support ad-hoc analysis with reports in the Google Analytics user interface
- Custom Tables enable you to pull more unsampled historical data
- Custom Tables have higher row limits than Unsampled Reports
- Custom Tables can be scheduled to run daily