ISRO Free Certification Course – 92th Geospatial Inputs for Enabling Master Plan Formulation for AMRUT sub scheme (October 11 – 15, 2021)
Hello learners! Here’s a great opportunity for all the students to grab a free online certification course from ISRO. ISRO has recently announced “92th Geospatial Inputs for Enabling Master Plan Formulation for AMRUT sub scheme (October 11 – 15, 2021)” free course for all the leaners.
For better clarity regarding this course, check the following details.
- Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) scheme
- Programme overview, scope and coverage
- Project execution and deliverables
- Overview of Geospatial Technology
- Familiarization with remote sensing data sets
- Identification and interpretation of urban features
- GIS based analysis and modeling
- Map projections and Mobile Apps
The course is designed for Professionals engaged in Urban & Regional Planning, students & researchers of Urban & Regional Planning, Geography, Environmental studies, Civil Engineering, Architecture, etc.
Yes, there would be a free verified certificate by ISRO to all the candidates, if they have 70 per cent attendance and 40 per cent passing marks in the exam conducted at the end of session.