The summer season is about to begin and this is the best time to upskill yourself by doing Summer Internships. IIT Gandhinagar is offering summer internship for the year 2023 , apply before 5th march 2023 so get details and apply :
About IIT Gandhinagar Summer Research Internship Program
The flagship program strives to bring together students and faculty from prominent institutions across the country right here on our campus. It will allow visitors to participate in ongoing research projects, undergo mentorship by IITGN faculty, and develop close partnerships and collaborations between respective institutions.
Students pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at a prominent institution in India.
At least 8 weeks within summer break of IITGN. The last date for receiving applications is March 5, 2023.
- Applicants are required to work with an IITGN faculty. Applicants are advised to review the list of participating faculty along with the description of projects being offered.
- Applicants may apply for internship based on their interests and prior experience. They are free to apply for projects outside of their declared degree specializations.
- Applicants will be required to make a presentation to the institute and submit a report at the end of the tenure.
In the present scenario, SRIP 2023 will be conducted in the offline mode.
In-person/offline mode: In this mode, the students are expected to work on the project in-person and interact with the faculty mentor on a regular basis while staying on campus. This mode is open to all the students (Internal and External). The interns will be entitled to receive a stipend and a certificate on successful completion of the internship.
Provisions for student interns:
- Weekly stipend of Rs. 2000 will be paid after completion of the internship. The stipend for faculty funded projects, however, may vary.
- Hostel accommodation will be provided to the summer interns and students are required to pay the applicable hostel charges.