Micron is looking for Advanced Modeling Interns | Internship for Student | Apply Before 31 Aug 22
About the Internship :
Hi everyone,Micron is looking for Advanced Modeling Interns . This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions.
Highlights of the Program :
- Application Deadline : 31 Aug 22
- Location : Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Start Date : 10 Aug 22
- End Date : 31 Aug 22
- Work on a project with the team in Hyderabad, Indiana, and Boise, Id.
- Develop and verify process/structure models.
- Report findings to the TD modelling engineers and work with them to determine the next steps.
- Create and use models that are predictive and prescriptive.
- Independence – feel at ease carrying out tasks and meeting needs
- Excellent teamwork skills, excellent written and verbal communication, and experience in algorithm creation, numerical approaches, and scientific computing
- Strong mechanical and fracture background
- Having knowledge of computational materials science techniques
- Familiar with the ideas and uses of deep learning and machine learning
- Familiar with FEA implementations and methods
- Knowledge of Python, Perl/TCL, MATLAB, or C++
- Modeling software experience Previous expertise with Linux and software development Strong debugging and problem-solving abilities Experience producing reports and/or conference papers
- knowledge of frameworks, neural networks, and regression
- Experience using remote collaboration technologies and the ability to work as a team Background in the development or integration of semiconductor processes is preferred
GET DETAILS AND APPLY : Click Here
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS