IIT Bombay Research Internship 2022-23 | How to get Paid Internship in IIT ?
Hello everyone! A great opportunity for everyone as IIT Bombay is back with IIT Bombay Research Internship Awards to provide internship opportunities related in the fields of engineering as well as other fields-related internship opportunities so stay with us until the end of the post to know more about this special awards.
About IIT Bombay :
IIT Bombay has made concerted efforts to align its R&D focus with the national goal of achieving technological self-reliance. Students and faculty conduct research projects in thrust areas of science and engineering. Its preeminent position at the cutting-edge of research is reflected in its impressive list of research projects, which cater to both our national needs and global developments.
About IIT Bombay Research Internship Awards
IITB Research Internship Award is designed to be an educational and professional research experience. These awards are available for specific research projects. The details of these projects are made available to the candidates so that they can apply for projects of their interest and can prepare themselves well for a rigorous selection procedure. The number of interns will be restricted to the number of projects available.
List of Opportunities :
IIT Bombay Research Internship Awards is launched for providing internship opportunities to students belonging to fields:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biosciences, and Bioengineering
- Centre for Technology Alternatives for Rural Areas (CTARA)
- Chemical Engineering, Chemistry
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Earth Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Energy Science and Engineering Environmental Science and Engineering Department (ESED)
- Humanities & Social Sciences IDC School of Design
- Interdisciplinary Program in Climate Studies
- Interdisciplinary program in Educational Technology
- Interdisciplinary program in Systems & Control Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering & Materials Science
- SJM School of Management
|Start and Last Date for submission of Application form||1st August,2022 – 30th August, 2022|
|Dates for Interview||1st October, 2022 – 10th October, 2022|
|Joining of Internship||1st December, 2022 – 8th January, 2023|
|Duration of Internship||Duration will be minimum four months to maximum six months from the date of joining.|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Should be in the Second year of a Masters program, or third / fourth year of a Bachelors program. Branch / discipline of study will be as per the project requirements specified by IIT Bombay Faculty (Internship Guide).
- Should be among the top 10% in all the previous years in your discipline in the College / University / Institute. A certificate from the Principal (in the prescribed format) to this effect will have to be submitted at the time of applying.
- Duration of internship four to six months between December and June
- Should be a full-time student while applying and till the completion of the Internship. You may submit a partial project report before (e.g., in April) the completion of the Internship (e.g., in June) if the academic calendar of your College / Institute / University requires you to do so, with the prior consent of the Internship Guide.
- Should be able to work full-time for the Internship. Part-time internship is not allowed. A certificate to the effect that there are no course work requirements during the internship period has to be submitted at the time of applying.
Rs 15,000/- per month
Selection Procedure :
The selection procedure consists of preliminary screening of applications, followed by test/ interview.
Selection depends upon consistently brilliant academic performance (relative rank in the class/University), work carried out by the student besides his regular academic work, participation/recognition in competitions such as Techfest, Olympiads, National Talent Search Exams, and performance in the interview.
Return train fare by the shortest route (IInd / Sleeper Class) will be paid to outstation candidates called for interview. You will have to submit the ticket for onward journey and photocopy of the ticket for the return journey.
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
SELECTION CRITERIA : CLICK HERE
APPLICATION DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS