Milano Fashion Institute Scholarship | Apply Before 30 Nov 22
About the Scholarships :
The Milano Fashion Institute annually awards many scholarships to its applicants, providing half the cost of the master’s degree. Both Italian nationals and foreigners who want to enrol in the Milan Fashion Institute’s Masters programme are eligible for the scholarships. The Academic Commission awards scholarships prior to the start of the course, taking into account both financial and merit standards.
Highlights of Scholarships :
- Registration Deadline : 30 Nov 22
- Location : Online
- Start Date : 20 Jul 22
- End Date : 30 Nov 22
- Candidates must meet the requirements for merit and income in order to be accepted into the rankings for scholarship applications.
- Anyone interested in enrolling in the Masters programme at the Milano Fashion Institute may do so.
- Candidates must hold a degree that is on level with or higher than a bachelor’s, master’s, or graduate degree in the arts or sciences.
- It is not necessary to have taken a course relating to fashion before.
- The Academic Committee conducts the interview, which gives the applicant the chance to discuss their motivation, abilities, knowledge, skills, and attitudes.
- International students can participate in interviews over the internet.
- This scholarship is applicable to Master’s Degree
Application Process :
ALSO CHECK OUT: Har Ghar Tiranga Quiz | Free Government Certificate
- Copy of degree certificate
- The Master’s is aimed at both BA and MSc & equivalent graduates
- The documentation must clearly include the university attended
- Copy of your passport or your id card
- CV in European format
- Motivation letter – The letter must include the reasons that led the candidate to apply for the master’s and the interest in the industry
- Photo (passport type)
- Copy of the Official Transcript
- The delivery of the application form and supporting documents may be accomplished in one of the following ways:
- Using the online form on www.milanofashioninstitute it .
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum scholarship per student: Euro 8,250 (INR 6,87,803)
How to apply :
The application form for scholarships is included in the “Application Form” of each Master, and it is downloadable from this site, under the The application for scholarship should be submitted by the deadline of enrollment of the Master. For the Masters 2023, the deadline is November 30, 2022.
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS