Software Engineer ll | Walmart | Jobs Alert | Jobs in Bengaluru | job for Student | Apply Now
About the Job :
Hi everyone,Walmart is hiring for the position of Software Engineer ll . This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
We have been able to make decisions more quickly, break down geographical barriers within our global team, be more flexible in our personal lives, and commute less regularly by working remotely this year.
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong problem-solving, analytical, and decision-making abilities. You have a sharp sense of detail, the capacity to recognise patterns in data, identify challenges, and create workable plans of action. You have a strong sense of self-motivation, entrepreneur, and a desire to engage in a dynamic atmosphere with a range of duties.
- You are expected to complete your engineering bachelor’s, master’s, or equivalent degree in 2022.
- You have earned an overall highscore of seven or above throughout all semesters.
- You have a very strong grasp of the fundamental concepts in computer science, including data structures, methods, object-oriented programming, and design.
- You are excellent in one of the following programming languages: C, C++, or Java.
- The largest private client database, item master data, supply chain to support our online and offline channels, and other systems will require you to work with a team of developers producing programmes. improving our associates’ user experiences through mobile development complex coding and security frameworks, a layer of integration for engaging with customers and business partners, largest private cloud in the world, Systems spread on a large scale, The Service-Oriented Architecture, Massive in-memory databases and systems that are high-performing, adaptable, and dependable.
GET DETAILS AND APPLY : Click Here
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS