UNICEF Internship Program 2022 for Indian Students | Work with UN Government – Get Details and Apply
Hi everyone ! It’s time to Apply for the UNICEF Internship Program for the 2022 Year. All those Students who missed UNICEF 2021 Internship, now they can apply for the 2022 UNICEF Internship.
About Internship :
The UNICEF internships are Fully Funded International Internships. It is open to all Undergraduates, Masters and PhD Degree Students. IELTS is not required for the Internship. Start your career with UNICEF. Any student from all around the world can apply for the Internship. The UNICEF works in more than 190 countries.
The Opportunities in UNICEF are available worldwide for International Students. The UNICEF offers many fields for the Internship.
Highlights for UNICEF Internship Program 2022 for Indian Students :
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open
- Application Fee : NIL
Who Can Apply?
- One enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme or have graduated within the past two years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
All our interns are entitled to a stipend as a contribution towards living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution. A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
The Deadline is Different for Each UNICEF Internship Program. All Internship Opportunities are open Now. Select Your Preferred Internship Program.