Basics of Civil Engineering Quiz | Free Certificate
Check your skill by answering this Basics of Civil Engineering Quiz questions. This quiz will help you to check your knowledge and improve it further. List of the most asked real-world basic Basics of Civil Engineering interview questions and answers for freshers and experienced.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- – Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Basics of Civil Engineering Quiz
- 15 Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Basics of Civil Engineering Quiz with answers
- -This quiz consists of 15 multiple-choice questions.
- -Each question in the quiz is of multiple-choice or “true or false” format
- -You may review your answer choices and compare them to the correct answers after your final attempt
- -To start, click the “Take the Quiz” button. When finished, click the “Submit Quiz” button.
HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS :
QUES : To see if it works like they want it to, engineers need to _
ANS :test their solution
QUES :In chain surveying tie lines are primarily provided
ANS :to avoid long offsets from chain lines
QUES : Hydrographic surveys deal with the mapping of
ANS :large water bodies
QUES : The main principle of surveying is to work
ANS :from whole to the part
QUES :What is the full form of TMT bars?
ANS :Thermo Mechanically Treated
QUES :Flat iron bars are used generally for:
ANS :Grill work
QUES :What property does steel impart to an R.C.C. structure?
ANS :Compression and tension
QUES :In chain surveying field work is limited to
ANS :linear measurements only
QUES :Which of the following engineering categories were the Romans most likely to have had?
QUES :The curvature of the earth’s surface, is taken into account only if the extent of survey is more than
ANS :260 sq km.
QUES :The carbon content of steel is:
ANS :0.002% – 2.1%
QUES :When carbon contents less than 0.1%, steel is called:
ANS : Dead steel
QUES :Very low carbon steel is used for:
ANS : Wire nails
QUES :When they’re trying to solve a problem, engineers follow a series of _
ANS : steps
QUES :A simple model that lets you test out your design is called _
ANS a prototype
CLICK HERE TO APPLY : CLICK
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS