1)In what way can display advertising be effective?
- It guarantees more visitors to your site
- It guarantees increased sales
- It drives traffic to your website
- It improves your ranking in search engines
2)Which of the following is an example of the type of data that advertising networks automatically collect and share with businesses?
- The number of sales you make from the ad
- The cost of each ad you publish
- The cost of creating the ad
- A prediction of sales you can make from your ad
3)Which of the following is true when purchasing ad placements on an advertising network?
- You always need to contact the owner of the website to buy ads on their page
- The network provides data on the click-through-rate
- The network provides names of the people who click your ad
- The network will continue to show your ad for 7 days once your budget has expired
4)If a person adds a product to a shopping basket but then leaves the website, which of the following tactics is most likely to encourage that person to return and purchase the product?
- Retargeting with a display ad encouraging newsletter sign-up
- Redesigning your website
- Creating a Facebook page for your business
- Retargeting with a display ad that has a discount coupon
5)What is the first step of display retargeting?
- Sourcing keywords
- Defining your audience
- Writing content
- Setting a call to action