Question 1: One in every __________ teens has experienced bullying online.
Question 2: The best way to combat online bullying is to:
- Be someone who keeps quiet during a problem.
- Be someone who stands up for yourself and others.
- Be someone who stays out of “other people’s business”.
Question 3: We should treat our online reputation differently than we treat our other valuables.
Question 4: The best passwords are phrases or sentences that have a mix of capital and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols.
Question 5: To protect our devices, we should do the following:
- Install legitimate antivirus and antispyware software.
- Keep all software up-to-date with automatic updates.
- Never turn off your firewall.
- All of the above
Question 6: The age limit to use most popular social media sites is:
Question 7:It is recommended that you make your social network pages private.
Question 8:Many companies and colleges view social media pages when they are deciding on who they will hire or who they will accept into their college.
Question 9: Which of the following best describes “information literacy”?
- The ability to find reliable information.
- The ability to read.
- The ability to use a computer.
Question 10: Ideas are covered by copyright law.