Apply Link: CFI FREE COURSES
1)What combination of keys will autofill highlighted cells to the right?
- CTRL + R (PC and Mac)
- CTRL + D (PC and Mac)
- ALT + R (PC) / Alt + R (Mac)
- ATL + D (PC) / Alt + D (Mac)
2)What combination of keys turns the value in a cell into a percentage?
- ALT + P (PC) / Ctrl + P (Mac)
- CTRL + H (PC) / Command + H (Mac)
- ALT + M (PC) / Ctrl + M (Mac)
- ALT + H + P (PC) / Ctrl + Shift + % (Mac)
3)Which of the following formulas properly produces the string “Income Statement”?
- = “Income”&”Statement”
- = “Income”&” “&”Statement”
- = “Income ”+”Statement”
4)Suppose today is December 14, 2014. Which of the following functions will NOT return 12/14/2014 as a date?
5)Given the above screenshot, which of the following formulas will NOT produce the correct weighted average of 7,751 as in cell D10?
6)Suppose the following formula is inputted into Excel:
The output in the cell will be:
7)Given the above screenshot, suppose =SMALL(C2:C6,4) is entered into cell C9. What output will result from this formula?
8)Suppose =IFERROR(5000/2,1000)+100 is entered into a cell. What is the resulting output of this formula?
9)According to the information mentioned in the course, which of the following color schemes is best practice for financial modeling?
- Hard Codes in Black, Hard Codes in Red
- Hard Codes in Red, Formulas in Black
- Hard Codes in Blue, Formulas in Black
- Hard Codes in Black, Formulas in Blue
10)Which of the following formulas correctly anchors ONLY the row in cell A1?
11)What is the result of inputting =IF(5>9,ok,error) into a cell?
12)What is the correct syntax for the =YEARFRAC function?
13)The result of =ROUND(513.2413,2) is __
14)Given the above screenshot, which of the following is the resulting value in cell G2?
15)Given the above screenshot, what is the resulting value in cell D22?