With a focus on the four pillars of development — inclusive development, productivity enhancement, energy transition and climate action — the Union Budget, presented by the Hon. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, gives a blueprint of the economy from India at 75 to India at 100.
MyGov is organizing a fun (and slightly challenging) quiz to test your knowledge of the historic, people-friendly Union Budget 2022-23.
Go ahead, take this quiz, and discover how familiar you are, with the AatmaNirbhar Bharat Ka Budge
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
- One participant can participate only once.
- Number of questions per quiz and duration of the quiz is 5 Questions and 200 Seconds respectively.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.