1)When incorporating videos into a digital strategy, which of the following tactics provides value to customers?
- Setting up live streams of the business’s physical shop on their website
- Publishing a how-to video on their website
- Producing sale campaign videos
- Sharing personal vlogs
2)What can using video as part of your online presence help you create?
- Content that will go viral
- A channel to engage with customers
- A variety of different brand perceptions
- An online following and fanbase
3)Fill in the blank: As a small business, creating videos to showcase your business or product requires only ______.
- An agency, professional crew and equipment
- Creativity, lots of experience and a large budget
- Creativity, planning and any budget
- Creativity, planning and high-quality equipment
4)Using videos in email marketing and social media is an effective way to do what?
- Increase word of mouth referrals
- Engage and grow your audience
- Guarantee sales of your product or service
- Lower the cost of developing content
5)How can you take advantage of video for your product/services without actually making a video?
- This isn’t possible
- Advertise on other people’s videos
- Use images with a call to action instead
- Share other people’s videos
6)When looking at your video analytics, you discover people are only watching the first few seconds of your video. What should you do?
- Consider removing the video from the platform
- Consider re-shooting your video based on comments
- Consider updating your preview images, video titles or descriptions
- Consider asking people to watch the whole video in the description