1)If you own a film blog, which type of customer can you expect to reach with display advertising?
- People who use ad-blockers and are interested in your subject
- People who haven’t read your blog before but are interested in your subject
- Only people who have read your blog previously
- Only people interested in films and movies
2) Fill in the blank: The ads on search engines are usually made up of ________.
3)When using search engine marketing, where can your ads appear?
- Only on search engines
- Only on websites
- On search engines and websites
- On websites and social media
4) When setting up display advertising campaigns, who can you target?
- People with specific names
- People who speak different languages
- People who already own specific products
- People with a specific address