1)Which of the following will you need to start an email marketing programme?
- A collection of email templates
- A ‘Contact Us’ form
- A way to collect people’s email addresses
- A set budget
2)Which of the following is a common feature of email marketing platforms?
- Personalised, custom templates
- A free list of email addresses you can target
- A feature allowing users to unsubscribe from your emails
- Automation of your search ad campaigns
3)Which of these is a good practice to keep in mind when sending emails to your contacts?
- Run an A/B test on your subject line to determine which one works best
- Send the same generic and simple message to your entire contact database
- Include enough content in the email so there is no need for them to click away to read further elsewhere
- Only include a call to action on the landing page you’re linking to in the email
4)If the open rate of your emails seems low, which of the following could help you fix that?
- Redesign your website
- Change the colour of the buttons inside your email
- Send your emails to more contacts
- Adjust the subject line of your email
5)Which of the following statements is true when it comes to running email campaigns for a business?
- There’s no need to use sponsored ads within your email marketing
- There’s no need for analytics when it comes to email marketing
- You need to include personal contact details
- You can use any imagery, despite copyright