1) Which of the following is an accurate definition of what a content marketing campaign involves?
- Creating and posting content ad-hoc when you have the time
- The creation of time-sensitive content that can be published through various channels
- Regularly emailing customers with news about a business’s products or services
- The creation and promotion of online materials with the goal of increasing interest in a product or service
2) What does the following definition describe? ‘The division of an audience into groups of who they are and what they like, with a goal of identifying a group most interested in your product/service.’
- Marketing channels
- Audience segmentation
- Group dynamics
3)Fill in the blank: When describing the purpose of content, what is missing? ‘To entertain, to inspire, to _______ and to convince’.
4)Which of the following best describes why approaches to writing need to be adapted for online content?
- Online readers have a reduced attention span, due to being flooded with information
- Certain blogging platforms have a limit on the word count you can publish
- Online readers only like to engage with long-form pieces of content
- Online audiences are typically younger, so the language used needs to reflect this
5)What are ‘highlighting key dates’ and ‘considering multiple channels’ best practices of?
- Creating a content calendar
- Designing illustrations to support content
- Segmenting your audience
- Identifying social media influencers
6)Which of the following metrics could help you understand which blog post is resonating the most with your audience?
- Session duration
- Page views
- Referral traffic
- Unique page views
An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a
colleague who has been doing a little research on this.
And he in fact ordered me lunch simply because I stumbled upon it for him…
lol. So let me reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!!
But yeah, thanks for spending time to talk about this topic
here on your blog.