1) Which of the following is an accurate definition of what a content marketing campaign involves?
- Creating and posting content ad-hoc when you have the time
- The creation of time-sensitive content that can be published through various channels
- Regularly emailing customers with news about a business’s products or services
- The creation and promotion of online materials with the goal of increasing interest in a product or service
2) What does the following definition describe? ‘The division of an audience into groups of who they are and what they like, with a goal of identifying a group most interested in your product/service.’
- Marketing channels
- Audience segmentation
- Group dynamics
3)Fill in the blank: When describing the purpose of content, what is missing? ‘To entertain, to inspire, to _______ and to convince’.
4)Which of the following best describes why approaches to writing need to be adapted for online content?
- Online readers have a reduced attention span, due to being flooded with information
- Certain blogging platforms have a limit on the word count you can publish
- Online readers only like to engage with long-form pieces of content
- Online audiences are typically younger, so the language used needs to reflect this
5)What are ‘highlighting key dates’ and ‘considering multiple channels’ best practices of?
- Creating a content calendar
- Designing illustrations to support content
- Segmenting your audience
- Identifying social media influencers
6)Which of the following metrics could help you understand which blog post is resonating the most with your audience?
- Session duration
- Page views
- Referral traffic
- Unique page views