1)When considering how mobile users will search for your business, which types of keywords should you focus on?
- Long tail keywords
- Shorter keywords and phrases
- Longer keywords and phrases
- Exact match keywords
2)Before running search ads, you should make sure your site is mobile-friendly. Which scenario best describes a mobile-friendly experience for a customer?
- The business has a mobile app instead of a website
- The site include business phone numbers
- The site works on different mobile devices
- The site does not include any videos so it loads quickly
3)Which of the following can be used to target an audience when using some social media ads?
- People’s names
- People’s address
- People’s pet names
- People’s relationship status
4)When making video content for your display ads, what is most important to ensure?
- Videos are entertaining, long and include a CTA
- Videos are relevant, short and include a CTA
- Videos are relevant, long and include a URL
- Videos are short, informative and include a phone number