1) When looking to ensure your website is easily accessible by mobile users, what should you focus on doing first?
- Redesign your website colour scheme
- Optimise your site
- Create a mobile app
- Shorten your website content
2) What does responsive design mean?
- Your visitors can manually adjust the size of your website
- Your website will adapt to suit whichever device it is being viewed on
- Your customers can provide feedback on the design of your site
- Your website will respond to clicks faster
3) When it comes to optimising your website’s SEO for mobile users, which of the following is a crucial factor to keep in mind?
- Short content and fewer images
- Performance and usability
- Usability and short content
- Less video content
4 )What can a business use to send messages to users who have already downloaded their app?
- Text messages
- Pull notifications
- Push notifications
- Email notifications