1)A robust social media plan includes which of the following?
- A list of content that mimics competitor content
- All of your online business goals
- A long-term schedule identifying when to post content
- A list of friends who can post on the accounts
2)What is the best way to put your social content in front of people who don’t already follow you?
- Increase your email marketing campaigns
- Ask people to share your content to their networks
- Use paid promotion to reach new audiences
- Put links to your social on your website
3)What can social media analytics tools help you measure when assessing campaign results?
- Whether the campaign was more successful than your competitors
- Whether the visitors liked the social campaigns or not
- Whether a visitor called the store after seeing a social post
- Whether the visitor clicked on a paid ad or organic listing
4)Which of the following is a pitfall when using social media for business?
- 2-way conversation with customers
- Not being present on every social media platform
- Not having the resources to respond to comments and questions in a timely manner
- Spending too much time reviewing social media analytics