Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021-Scholarships for Students | Benefit of 1 lakh per year
About the Program
Kotak Kanya Scholarship is a collaborative CSR Project on Education & Livelihood of Kotak Mahindra Group companies, which is being implemented with Kotak Education Foundation – Kotak Kanya Scholarship will financially support meritorious girl students from underprivileged sections of the society to enable them to pursue higher education after passing out 12th standard.
Under Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021, girl students who aspire to pursue professional graduation courses or professional courses pursued along with a graduation course from institute of repute (NAAC/NBA/UGC accredited) after 12th standard will be provided scholarship to pay their academic expenses till the completion of their graduation (degree). The professional graduation (degree) courses include Engineering, Medicine, Architecture,etc
- Open for girl students across India.
- Meritorious girl students who have secured admission to first year graduation programme from institutes of repute (NAAC/NBA/UGC accredited) for professional academic pursuits such as professional graduate courses like Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialised Commerce, Finance and Computer courses or professional courses pursued alongside graduation like CA, CS, CFA, CWA, LLB.
- Applicants must have scored 75% or more marks or equivalent CGPA in standard 12th board examinations.
- Applicant’s annual family income must be Rs. 3 lakh (Rupees Three lakh) or less.
- Children of employees of Kotak Mahindra Group, Kotak Education Foundation & Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021.
Scholarship of up to Rs. 1 lakh* per year will be given to the selected scholars till completion of their professional graduation courses/degrees. The scholarship amount under Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021 can be utilised only to cover academic expenses, including tuition fees, hostel fees (applicable only for on-campus hostel), internet, laptop, books, stationery.
- Mark sheet of previous qualifying examination (Class 12)
- Current academic year fee receipt/bonafide letter/ID card
- Admission letter/offer letter
- Income proof of parents/guardians
- Aadhaar card
- Bank details and documents
- Passport size photograph