Data Security Perspectives Quiz Answers NSE 1 Information Security Awareness Fortinet
This post contains the quiz answers of Data Security Perspectives Quiz Answers NSE 1 Information Security Awareness Fortinet. We are applying for NSE 1 Information Security Awareness Fortinet Certification . It contains 5 lesson out of which lesson 2 answers are mentioned here ,please find the apply link below :
Lesson 2—Data Security Perspectives
Understand the various attack methods employed by bad actors and learn best practices to protect yourself and reduce risk. In this lesson, you will learn important cybersecurity terms, common attack vectors used by bad actors, and the principal cause of computer and network breaches.
Question 1: Which definition best describes personally identifiable information (PII)?
- Personal preferences, such as favourite settings in applications
- A means of identifying the author of information
- Any information that someone can use to identify you
- A government-issued number that is used to identify a citizen, mostly for tax purposes
Question 2: In the context of cybersecurity, which definition best describes social engineering?
- An exploitation of a relationship or interaction to trick a person into divulging sensitive or personal information
- A movement by which engineers are coerced into writing code a specific way
- A group of engineers who come together to talk code
- A cooperative method used to develop and improve code
Question 3: Identify the best description of vishing.
- A fraudulent text-based message that attempts to trick someone into divulging information
- A fraudulent email that pretends to be from a reputable source that targets a group of people for purposes of disclosing information
- The process of introducing malware by some security loophole in an application
- A phone exploitation that often relies on caller ID to appear legitimate
Question 4: Which description best identifies the term malicious code?
- A program that has flaws in it
- Untested code that a vendor releases to the public
- Code that does not behave in the manner intended by its author
- An unwanted file or program that can cause harm to, or compromise data on, a computer
Question 5: Which description best explains cybersecurity?
- Protecting networks, devices, and data from unauthorized access
- Securing cyber advantages over a business competitor
- Strategic Defence Initiative (SDI)
- Home and business security, using motion sensors and monitored by a security vendor
Question 6: Identify three examples of personally identifiable information (PII). (Choose three.)
- Biometrics, such as a fingerprint
- Credit card
- A one-time passcode sent to your device
- Full name
- Your network login credentials