Question 1: What is the motivation of the bad actor known as the “Explorer”?
Question 2: What is the motive of the “Cyber Criminal”?
Question 3: What are the primary motivations of the “Hacktivist”?
- The appreciation of their country’s leaders
- Food, wine, and gambling
- Political, social, or moral disagreements
- The cost of commercial software and support
Question 4: Attacking systems by exploiting unknown and unpatched vulnerabilities is also known as:
- First-day exploits
- Secret sauce
- Zero-day exploits
Question 5: What is the goal of the “Cyber Terrorist”?
- Stable world markets
- Intimidation through disruption and damage
- Peace through understanding
- Adoption of Bitcoin as a primary national currency
Question 6: What is it called when a fraudulent email masquerades as a legitimate communication in an attempt to get a user to reveal sensitive information?
Question 7: What central component is necessary to form a botnet?
- DNS server
- Ethernet switch
- Command & Control (C&C) Server
Question 8: What is the motivation of the “Cyber Terrorist”?
Question 9: What is the name of the malware that takes over a computer system and holds hostage the disk drives or other data?