Join the league to advance your career, earn recognition, and validate your technical knowledge for current and future industry job-roles. Develop in-demand technical skills on AI, DevOps, IoT, Security, Cloud Native, Kubernetes and take the next step in becoming a subject matter expert.
Sign up today to participate in some fun and a friendly learning competition. Get access to an exciting calendar of virtual events, SME sessions, career guidance chats with Microsoft leadership, and the opportunity to work on industry-inspired projects.
Microsoft Azure Developer Program League :
Azure Developer League is a gamified, self-paced technical upskilling challenge built on top of Microsoft Learn through which you can advance your career, earn recognition, and validate your technical knowledge for current and future industry job-roles.Develop in-demand technical skills on AI, DevOps, IoT, Security, Cloud Native, Kubernetes and take the next step in becoming a subject matter expert.
What is a Cloud Skills Challenge ?
The Cloud Skills Challenge is hosted on Microsoft Learn, which provides free, interactive learning through a combination of bite-sized tutorials, browser-based coding/scripting environments, and task-based badges and trophies.
Get started in 4 easy steps:
- Sign up for the Cloud Skills Challenge while participating in the Azure Developer League hackathon
- Add yourself to the leaderboard by joining any one of the given challenges
- Start your learning journey:
- Complete all modules within your selected challenge
- Use the leaderboard specific to your challenge to track your progress of the required modules
- Update your skills on LinkedIn and share your LinkedIn url here to earn bragging rights. Also stand a chance to enter the monthly sweepstake*
All valid entries qualify for the monthly sweepstake for a chance to win either one of the Surface Go devices, limited-edition Azure League jersey, free exam vouchers.
Upskill to boost your career and win cool swag Like Surface Go devices, Exclusive collectibles ,Azure certification exam vouchers etc .Participants will be given FREE certificates Exam Voucher from the Microsoft if they complete their challenge.
- You must legally reside and be working in India with a contact address in India and be 18 years or older AND You should have registered in the Microsoft Azure League Campaign and should have completed Microsoft Cloud Skills Challenge
- You must have Microsoft Azure skills mentioned in the Skills section of your LinkedIn Profile. If you don’t have a LinkedIn Profile, one must create one and publish the Azure Skill badge under the ‘Skills’ section of LinkedIn profile to be eligible to participate in this Promotion.
For Complete Details Watch this Video :