Password Perspectives Quiz Answers NSE 1 Information Security Awareness Fortinet
This post contains the quiz answers of Password Perspectives Quiz Answers NSE 1 Information Security Awareness Fortinet. We are applying for NSE 1 Information Security Awareness Fortinet Certification . It contains 5 lesson out of which lesson 3 answers are mentioned here ,please find the apply link below :
Lesson 3—Password Perspectives
In the Password Perspectives lesson, you will learn what constitutes a strong password, best practices for managing your passwords, multi-factor authentication, and the importance of backing up your data.
Question 1: Which practice should you implement for backups?
- Encrypt the backup data for an extra layer of protection.
- Keep a backup device physically connected to the host computer 100% of the time.
- Use multiple backup vendors for redundancy.
- Always back up your data in the cloud.
Question 2: Which rule is best to follow for securing passwords?
- Use a combination of seemingly random upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters that is easy to remember but difficult to guess.
- Never leave your password on a sticky note stuck to your monitor. Instead, hide it under your keyboard.
- Use something that you would never forget, like the name of your family pet.
- Use a predictable pattern of numbers or letters.
Question 3: Which two characteristics are examples of poor passwords? (Choose two.)
- A predictable sequence of numbers or words
- A commonly used word or unchanged default password
- A memorable passphrase written as a random sequence of keyboard keys
- A combination of random letters, numbers, and special characters meaningful only to you
Question 4: Identify an example of a password that best follows the password guidelines in this lesson.
Question 5: Identify two good password practices. (Choose two.)
- Replace the password at least twice a year.
- The password should be difficult to remember.
- The password should be easy to guess.
- The password should be unique from your other passwords.
Question 6: Which three methods are examples of online multi-factor authentication? (Choose three.)
- Full name
- Software token
- Hardware token
- Passport or other government-issued identification
Question 7: Which method is recommended to manage passwords?
- Write passwords into a Word document.
- Memorize one strong password and reuse it to secure all internet services and devices.
- Repeat your passwords every night to help you remember them.
- Use a password manager.