Hi everyone , Coursera is offering 12 free Courses. These Premium Courses are from Google Cloud , AWS , Intel and other reputed organisation. This special collection of courses from world-class experts is now free to learners in India. You can Start learning by selecting a course below. Your discount to earn a free certificate will be applied at checkout.
Offer subject to change & valid through June 30, 2021.
Join my Whatsapp Group
Here are the list of courses that is being offered :
Course 1 : Introduction to Programming with MATLAB offered by Vanderbilt University
This course teaches computer programming to those with little to no previous experience. It uses the programming system and language called MATLAB to do so because it is easy to learn, versatile and very useful for engineers and other professionals.
- ou will learn fundamental computer programming concepts such as variables, control structures, functions and many others.
- You will learn about various data types and how to handle them in MATLAB.
- You will learn the powerful support MATLAb provides for working with matrices.
- You will learn about file input/output.
Course 2 : Introduction to Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit for Computer Vision Applications offered by Intel
This course provides easy access to the fundamental concepts of the Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit. Throughout this course, you will be introduced to demos, showcasing the capabilities of this toolkit.
This course is intended for learners with no prior experience with computer vision, although previous knowledge is helpful. This course is ideal for anyone interested in learning more about core concepts of computer vision applications and the Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit.
- Foundational knowledge of Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit
- Foundational knowledge of deep learning for computer vision applications
- The phases of the inference flow
- Intel® hardware acceleration and optimization techniques
Course 3 : Aruba Networking Basics offered by Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company
In Aruba Networking Basics, you will learn what a basic computer network is, compare local and wide area networks, use cases, and implementation types. Communication over these networks relies on protocols. Once you learn about those, you will be well on your way to understanding network communications and well prepared to learn VLANs and how to configure an Aruba OS Switch!
Typical candidates for this course are individuals who are new to networking and want to learn the basics of wired networking.
- Routing & Gateways
- Wired Networking
- ArubaNetworking Layers
Course 4 : Migrating to Google Cloud offered by Google Cloud
This course introduces participants to the strategies to migrate from a source environment to Google Cloud. Participants are introduced to Google Cloud’s fundamental concepts and more in depth topics, like creating virtual machines, configuring networks and managing access and identities. The course then covers the installation and migration process of Migrate for Compute Engine, including special features like test clones and wave migrations.
- Assess the source environment and identify potential virtual machines to migrate
- Recall Google Cloud’s fundamental concepts and deploy virtual machines and global networks
- Set up and migrate virtual machines from On-Premises or AWS to Google Cloud
- Leverage the elasticity and globalization of the cloud with automation and load balancers
Course 5 : Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning offered by Amazon Web Services
This course will teach you how to get started with AWS Machine Learning. Key topics include: Machine Learning on AWS, Computer Vision on AWS, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) on AWS. Each topic consists of several modules deep-diving into variety of ML concepts, AWS services as well as insights from experts to put the concepts into practice.
Course 6 : Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals for AWS Professionals offered by Google Cloud
This accelerated 6-hour course with labs introduces AWS professionals to the core capabilities of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) in the four technology pillars: networking, compute, storage, and database. It is designed for AWS Solution Architects and SysOps Administrators familiar with AWS features and setup and want to gain experience configuring GCP products immediately
This course teaches participants the following skills:
● Identify GCP counterparts for Amazon VPC, subnets, routes, NACLs, IGW, Amazon EC2, Amazon EBS, auto-scaling, Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift, AWS IAM, and more
● Configure accounts, billing, projects, networks, subnets, firewalls, VMs, disks, auto scaling, load balancing, storage, databases, IAM, and more
● Manage and monitor applications
● Explain feature and pricing model differences ● Locate documentation and training.
Prerequisites: To get the most of out of this course, participants should have basic proficiency with networking technologies like subnets and routing
Course 7 : Build Your First Android App (Project-Centered Course) offered by CentraleSupélec
This project-centered course is designed for learners who have some prior experience programming in Java, such as an introductory college course or Coursera’s Java Programming Specialization
n this project-centered course*, you’ll design, build, and distribute your own unique application for the Android mobile platform. We’ll provide you with a set of customizable building blocks that you can assemble to create many different types of apps, and that will help you become familiar with many important specificities of Android development
Course 8 : Introduction to AWS Identity and Access Management offered by Amazon Web Services
The goal of this course is to provide you with foundational knowledge and skills that will enable you to grow in your use of both AWS IAM and the rest of the AWS ecosystem. Throughout the course, the focus will be on the base-level knowledge needed for understanding the functionality of IAM, and simple ways to implement its usage.
Course 9 : Introduction to Cloud Identity offered by Google Cloud
Through a series of introductory lessons, step-by-step hands-on exercises, Google knowledge resources, and knowledge checks, learners can expect to leave this training with all of the skills they need to get started as new Cloud Identity Administrators.
Learning Objectives : By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Establish a Cloud Identity domain for their organization or personal domain.
- Add users in order to practice user lifecycle management.
- Modify user permissions to gain an understanding of core Cloud Identity features.
- Add mobile devices within the Google Mobile Management module.
- Modify mobile management policy sets to gain familiarity with product options.
- Navigate the Reports module, and practice running reports.
- Explore and apply different security protocols to the domain.
Course 10 : Networking and Security Architecture with VMware NSX offered by VMware
This 8 week online course equips learners with the basics of network virtualization with VMware NSX.
To get the most of this course, you should have familiarity with generic IT concepts of routing, switching, firewalling, disaster recovery, business continuity, cloud and security.
Course 11 : Version Control with Git offered by Atlassian
In this course, you will not learn everything there is to know about Git, but you will build a strong conceptual understanding of the technology, and afterward will be able to confidently dig deeper on any topic that interests you. This course assumes no previous knowledge of Git, but if you do have experience with it, you may find this course to be both useful and challenging. This is especially true if you currently “know just enough Git to be dangerous”.
Course 12 : Google Cloud Fundamentals for Azure Professionals: Core Infrastructure offered by Google Cloud
This course introduces you to important concepts and terminology for working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP). You learn about, and compare, many of the computing and storage services available in Google Cloud Platform, including Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, and BigQuery. You learn about important resource and policy management tools, such as the Google Cloud Resource Manager hierarchy and Google Cloud Identity and Access Management. Hands-on labs give you foundational skills for working with GCP.
Also Check this out : Microsoft Free Cyber Security Course with Certification