Associate | Freshers | EY Job| Job Alert | Job in Gurgaon 2022 | Jobs for Student | Apply Now
About the Job :
Hi everyone, EY is hiring for the position of Associate . This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to create a career that is as another as you are, with the global reach, assistance, inclusive culture, and technology to help you develop into the best version of yourself. In order to make EY even better, we also depend on your unique viewpoint and voice.
- Post Graduate preferably MBA
- 0 to 6 months of relevant experience
- EY supports a culture that puts “people first.” As a result, once you join the EY GDS family, you will enjoy many benefits, including:
- Exceptional facilities include a flexible work environment and laptops.
- Work-life balance and the option of working remotely when necessary respect for the “staff safety first” principle
- Best-in-class leave policies
- Staff members that work shifts are provided with the best in class allowances.
- You should possess the following abilities:
- Strong ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Mastery of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Access, Power Point, and Word
- Knowledge about businesses
- Good analytical thinking and decision-making abilities
- Strong financial market product knowledge and an understanding of financial concepts
- You would be required to develop subject matter expertise on Independence issues.
- Your role will include interpreting GDS policies, determining required actions & making recommendations based on the firm guidance.
- Your other responsibilities include analyzing issues and producing deliverables to document the diligence with which such tasks were performed, as the work papers are subject to review and scrutiny by outside regulators. Interactions are generally at the executive level with client team members , GDS personnel.
- Your client responsibilities include understanding client’s business , requirements and Service level agreement of the process and quality parameters.
- You will be part of project team involved in regular client connects & driving exceptional client service.
- You are required to work as team player to foster team work and helps in delivering high quality outputs.
ALSO CHECK OUT: Har Ghar Tiranga Quiz | Free Government Certificate
GET DETAILS AND APPLY : Click Here
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS