Software Engineering | Microsoft Internship | Internship Alert | Internship for Student | Apply now
About the Internship :
Hi everyone,Microsoft is hiring for the position of Software Engineering Intern . This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
Microsoft’s goal is to increase the performance of every individual and organisation on the earth. As employees, we cooperate to empower others and advance our shared objectives by adopting a growth approach.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering and computer science or related field with minimum CGPA of 7/10.
- Should be graduating in the year 2024.
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals and including data structures and algorithms.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Recognising the needs of the customer.
- Helping with project planning, sizing, and priority.
- Giving estimates; determining who is in charge of a work.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
GET DETAILS AND APPLY : Click Here
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS