Unisys is hiring for the position of Associate Engineer | Jobs for Engineering Students | Apply before 24 Aug 2022
About the Job:
Hi everyone, Unisys is hiring for the position of Associate Engineer. Interested Candidates can checkout the complete details below and apply for it.
We at Unisys think better is possible! Here, you have the chance to pick up new abilities, use your knowledge, and then use cutting edge technology and solutions to solve complex problems.
- Engineering Students
Highlights of the Openings :
- Application Deadline:24 Aug 2022
- Start Date:29 Jul 2022
- End Date:24 Aug 2022
- Location:Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- As your get experience, contribute to the efficiency and learning of a team typically receive task estimates from your mentor or supervisor with some input
- Simple test cases or features should be developed with assistance, tests must be written or performed in specific product areas, and any issues should be recorded.
- Join the team in charge of setting up and maintaining the system.
- Help with data collection to assist in debugging and fixing
- Create accurate change/patch documentation, and check the accuracy and clarity of the test cases.
- Manage Contacts and UCFs with support in some product areas
- Degree in computer science or electrical engineering is required.
- While it isn’t required, internships and COOP experience is preferred.
- understanding of engineering principles
- The ability to work across functions, business units, and geographical locations with a variety of stakeholders
- The capacity to inform clients of task information
- React JS, TypeScript, Mobx, HTML5, Node.js, Rest APIs Excellent written and verbal communication abilities with solid grasp of the English language [Intermediate]
- [Intermediate] Any Testing Framework
- [Intermediate] SASS or LESS
- The CSS3 [Advanced]
- MS SQL – [Skilled]
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS