Amazon is hiring for the post of Sales Associate, Catalyst-NSA | Jobs for Graduate Students | Apply before 17 Aug 2022
About the Job:
Hi Everyone , Amazon is hiring for the post of Sales Associate, Catalyst-NSA. This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
Are you dynamic, smart and analytical, focused on plan but also on execution, and passionate about e-commerce? Are you an experienced, enterprise leader with a good work ethic? If so, you’ll find this opportunity impressive.
- MBA Students
Highlights of the Program :
- Application Deadline:17 Aug 2022
- Start Date:27 Jul 2022
- End Date:17 Aug 2022
- Location:Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Understand the features and benefits of Amazon Services’ goods and services and be able to explain them to audiences from outside Amazon.
- A sales strategy that is in accordance with our global seller business direction will be impacted on you help in defining the seller base and industry verticals we target.
- Assigning tasks and creating account targets with input from important internal stakeholders that support category strategy and market expertise
- Utilize the right metrics to monitor and report results. Achieve productivity and customer satisfaction goals.
- Engage teams and customers both internally and externally to enhance products and business processes.
- Decide what prospects or partners to contact, explain the precise value proposition for their industry and use case, and forge successful, long-lasting partnerships.
- Work closely with senior executives at interested sellers to successfully negotiate deals and help in on-boarding
- To manage the performance of business major partners, review and maintain a close eye on their sales.
- Requires a thorough understanding of and passion for e-commerce
- Experience with external customer interaction in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment is required.
- Proven talent of math and the ability to manage the firm using figures. must be motivated by metrics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and oral form, as well as the capacity for logical and clear thought presentation
- Active listening abilities, a propensity for consultation, and a focus on finding solutions.
- An MBA is preferred, but a bachelor’s degree is required.
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS