Content Marketing and SEO Fundamentals Exam Answers
Question.1 What are your target audiences for content marketing campaigns? Choose three options.
- Media and bloggers
- Customers and prospects
- Search ranking algorithms
Question.2 What are the most important aspects of guest posting? Choose three options.
- The quality of the sites that you publish on
- The quality of the content that you create
- The number of sites you publish on
- The relevance of the sites that you publish on
Question.3 Why should you collaborate with your marketing and PR departments?
- To stop them from reaching out to media, bloggers, and influencers so you can do it
- To show them how to place links in press releases
- To interview them to get great content to publish
- To coordinate your outreach efforts to minimize overlap
Question.4 What benefits do sites that publish syndicated content expect to receive? Choose two options.
- Links from your site
- Traffic from your site
- Increases in their organic search traffic
- Quality content to present to visitors to their site
Question.5 What are the benefits of being interviewed and having those interviews published on third-party websites? Choose three options.
- It may result in links back to your site.
- It helps raise your visibility.
- It helps you rank better, because Google sees interviews as an authority signal for ranking purposes.
- It helps establish your credibility in the market.
Question.6 What is the most important content type to publish?
- Research reports
- There is no ‘most important content type’
Question.7 Why is content-based link building effective?
- High-ranking pages in Google tend to get more links.
- Links to content pages are worth more.
- The more content you publish the higher you rank.
- The best content on the web tends to attract a lot of links.
Question.8 What are some fundamentals of creating great content? Choose three options.
- The focus of the content that you produce needs to be on how well you satisfy user needs.
- Focusing on the high-volume keywords.
- Creating content with depth and breadth in order to satisfy user needs.
- Aim to publish content that is more in-depth than your competitors in at least some areas.