Question 1: Which standard is Wi-Fi based on?
- IEEE 802.11
- ISO 5750
- 5-4-3 rule
Question 2: When the Ethernet switch was introduced, what major benefit did it bring to networks?
- It allowed simultaneous transmissions on a network.
- It increased the number of computers that can be connected to a network.
- It reduced the number of transmission collisions that occur on a wired network.
- It enabled the connection of wireless clients.
Question 3: The current best level of security provided for Wi-Fi networks is WPA3. Which other Wi-Fi security protocol is also commonly recommended?
Question 4: In what year did the rise of the first wireless local access network occur?
Question 5: What does WPA stand for?
- Wireless proliferation algorithm
- Wi-Fi protected access
- Wi-Fi performance attributes
- Wireless provisioning agency
Question 6: Why is wireless security necessary?
- To prevent eavesdropping by bad actors
- To enable bandwidth modulation
- To enable secure payment methods for accessing Wi-Fi hot spots
- To enable monitoring of the Internet connection for viruses, malware, and hacking attempts