Question 1: What is one characteristic of headless devices?
- Devices that are connected only to a wired network
- Devices that cannot take a 3rd party security agent
- Devices that have only AV software installed
- Devices that provide only centralized architecture
Question 2: What are the three key activities performed by NAC? (Choose three.)
- Profile all devices to identify what access they should have
- Watch for IoT devices to respond to CNC servers in the Internet
- Provide appropriate network access to devices
- Discover all devices on the network
Question 3: Which three statements are advantages of implementing a FortiNAC solution? (Choose three.)
- The FortiNAC solution supports only wireless networks.
- The FortiNAC solution only supports BYOD environments.
- FortiNAC is integrated into the security framework.
- The FortiNAC solution has complete visibility into the network.
- FortiNAC can profile headless devices that are not equipped with an agent.
Question 4: What two security challenges do IoT devices present to IT security professionals? (Choose two.)
- They are time consuming to deploy.
- They often do not support security programs.
- They are frequently stolen.
- They can be exploited by bad actors.
Question 5: When NAC is first deployed, what is one of the first tasks it performs?
- Installs AV software
- Compares the signature of the file with a list of known virus signatures
- Configures the firewall
- Profiles all connected devices
Question 6: Which two network security concerns have grown dramatically for businesses in recent years? (Choose two.)
- Need for overall network visibility
- Malware protection requirements
- Need for AVs
- IoT devices connecting to a network
Question 7: What is one shortcoming of NAC solutions?
- NAC solutions do not support BYOD environments.
- NAC solutions support only endpoint security.
- Some NAC solutions underperform in wired environments, creating a security vulnerability.
- NAC solutions do not support IoT devices.
Question 8:Which three parties participate in network authentication, according to the IEEE 802.1X standards? (Choose three.)
Select one or more:
- Authentication server
- Client device
- Certification authority
Question 9:How does NAC effectively segment a network?
- Using IP addresses
- Utilizing device profiles
- Using user roles
Question 10:What action do you typically need to do to join a public network, such as one in a coffee shop?
- Provide biometric information
- Submit your personal digital certificate
- Register your handheld device
- Agree to the legal terms for using the network
Question 11:What drives organizations to buy IoT devices?
- Mandated by government
- Provide valuable data to the CFO
- Required as part of an air-gap solution
- Can save time and money*
Question 12:Which security challenge do BYODs pose to networks?
- Limited RAM prevents the installation of security software
- Data exfiltration
- Increase the maintenance cycle for network devices
- MIS does not control what is installed on these devices
Question 13:Why are IoT devices potential conduits of contagion?
- IoT devices are often cheaply made
- There are too many incompatible IoT security standards in use.
- Does not support two-factor authentication
- Not able to install security software