Google Internships | Summer Internships for Students for 2022 -Apply Here
Hello, everyone! If you are searching for an internship in MNC’s then you are reading the right post, Google is offering Summer Internship to all the students. For better clarity regarding this internship scheme, check out the following details
Internship 1: Software Engineering Intern, Summer 2022
- Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Company: Google
About the Job :
As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work on our core products and services as well as those that support critical functions of our engineering operations.
Depending on your background and experience, you will be working in one of the following areas:
Product and Systems Development
Whether it’s finding new and innovative ways to advance search quality, building computing platforms and networking technologies, automating the indexing of videos, or continuing to refine and scale complex auction systems, you’ll develop solutions for challenging technical problems. You will research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offerings and collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
As part of the Engineering Productivity organization, you’ll use your software design, analysis and programming skills to create innovative automated test systems. The Test team undertakes a range of challenges on a daily basis, designing and building intelligent systems that can explore various use cases and scenarios for distributed computing infrastructure. Just imagine trying to design and build an automated testing system for something that’s never been done before.
- Specific responsibilities vary by project area.
Important Dates for Internship: The Summer internships start in May/June 2022 and are 10-12 weeks in duration
Software Engineering Internship : CLICK HERE
APPLY FOR THIS INTERNSHIP: CLICK HERE
INTERNSHIP 2: Application Engineering Intern, Summer 2022
About the Job :
As an Application Engineering Intern, you’ll play a key role in developing, deploying, and supporting Google’s internal business applications. You will be tasked with solving various problems over time. When the situation calls for it, you’ll be part of a team that implements vendor-sourced enterprise software, configuring that software, customizing it, and integrating with other internal systems. Other times, you’ll be primarily tasked with creating custom-built software.
At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field.
- Currently in your penultimate year of study.
- Experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Experience programming in Java, C++, and/or Python.
- Available to work full time for 12-14 weeks during the summer.
- Returning to a degree program after the completion of the internship.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front-ends (web, mobile) and back-end services that automate business processes. Maintain highest levels of development practices including: technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions, and troubleshooting their problems. Understand operational workflows, identify and define tool needs to enable operational scaling, and drive the development (initial and ongoing) and deployment of these tools with Engineering.
- Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Integrate third-party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.