Technical Support Specialist | Gartner Careers | Jobs for Student| Jobs in Gurgaon 2022
About the jobs:
Hi everyone, Gartner is hiring for the position of Technical Support Specialist . This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
Gartner is seeking a Technical Support Associate to provide 1st-level support for technology related to the Gartner Event’s business. The candidate will be in charge of incident management, problem resolution, Production Support triage, handoffs to second-level support teams, and reporting on open issues and incident trends. Gartner provides executives and their teams with actionable, objective information.
- Bachelor of Science or Technology degree
- Good communicator, able to support a global company by simply and correctly expressing difficult technical concepts in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of common Microsoft platforms and products.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- All Gartner employees receive quality support within the established Service level agreement.
- Feedback from internal clients is consistently good to very good.
- According to Gartner standards and within SLAs, all tickets, requests, calls, and chats are properly logged, allocated, communicated with, Updated with relevant details, and advanced as needed
- Every issue is properly documented, managed, reported, and communicated in a timely manner.
- A high level of accuracy is maintained in the technical data base, documentation, policies, and processes.
- Addresses and resolves basic , complex incidents , requests; captures quality data and communicates that data to the rest of the team. Completes follow-up and follow-through on all tickets.
- Manages all incidents & requests to ensure that work is completed and handed off properly to the application development team.
- Develops technical skills necessary to resolve as many incidents at the 1stlevel as possible.
- Contributes to self-help knowledge bases and documents typical requests and incidents, resolutions, and work-around procedures.
- Identifies, evaluates, promotes, and implements support best practices.
- Grows deeper knowledge of current corporate products, increasing ability to resolve tickets on first contact.
- Uses creativity and innovation to automate and streamline processes and procedures.
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS