Hello everyone! Are you looking for free training to grow and master your skills along with some earning? If yes, then don’t miss this opportunity named the” PM Daksh” Scheme offered by the Government of India to skill up the youth. Here you’ll get free certificates, training as well as a stipend too.
About this scheme :
PM-DAKSH (Pradhan Mantri Dakshta Aur Kushalta Sampann Hitgrahi) Yojana is a National Action Plan for skilling of marginalized persons covering SCs, OBCs, EBCs, DNTs, Sanitation workers including waste pickers.
Pradhan Mantri Dakshta Aur Kushalta Sampann Hitgrahi (PM-DAKSH) Yojna is being implemented from the year 2020-21.
Under this, eligible target groups are provided with the skill development training programmes on Short Term Training Program; Up-Skilling/Reskilling; Entrepreneurship Development Programme, and Long Term Training Programme.
These training programmes are being implemented through the government training institutes, sector skill councils that have been constituted by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship and other credible institutions.
Who can Attend?
Eligible trainees of age group 18 – 45 years belonging to the following categories can apply for skill training programs under PM-DAKSH:
- Other Backward Classes having an annual family income below Rs. 3 Lakh.
- Economically Backward Classes having an annual family income below Rs. 1 Lakh.
- De-notified, Nomadic and Semi-nomadic tribes. (No income criteria)
- Marginalized persons of SC (Scheduled Caste), OBC (Other Backward Classes), Economically Backward Classes, Denotified tribes, Sanitation workers, etc.
- Categories of training programs
Four types of training programs are provided under PM-DAKSH
- Long Term Training Programmes ( 6 Months to 1 Year)
- Short Term Training Programmes (upo 500 hours)
- Upskilling programmes (32-80 hours)
- Entrepreneurship Development Programmes ( upto 90 hours)
Stipend – Trainees having 80% and above attendance in non-residential Long term and Short Term Training programs will be eligible for getting a stipend @ Rs. 1000/- per month per trainee. Trainees having 80% and above attendance in the upskilling training program will be eligible for getting a stipend @ Rs. 3000/- per trainee.
Training Cost :
All the training programs offered are free of cost. You don’t need to pay huge fees for this training.
Deadline to Apply: Well there is mo deadline yet so you can start applying !