Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana 2021 by Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India- Apply Now
Last Date to Apply :27 Nov’21 11:37 AM IST
Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana 2021, Himachal Pradesh is an initiative for meritorious Class 12 passed and graduate students. The scholarship aims to provide financial support to the Class 12 passed students and graduates. Every year, 150 meritorious students receive this scholarship.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a citizen of Himachal Pradesh
- Have passed Class 12 in any stream (Science, Arts, Commerce) or B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. degree with at least 60% marks
- Have taken admission in an academic and professional course
- The selected scholar will receive INR 10,000 per annum.
Passing certificate of Class 12
Certificate of diploma/courses after Class 12 (if any)
- Scholarship Closing Date: 30th October 2021
- Last Date for Defect Verification: 15th November 2021
- Last Date for Institute Verification: 15th November 2021
Selection Criteria :
- The selection of the scholars will be based on the merit list provided by the HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala.
- The 10 toppers each from Class 12 (Arts, Science, and Commerce) will receive the scholarship provided they join a professional or academic course.
- Also, the 10 toppers from the merit list of B.A., B.Sc., and B.Com. will get the scholarship