- Start Date :27 May 22, 12:00 AM IST
- End Date : 17 Jun 22, 11:59 PM IS
- Eligibility: Graduate,Postgraduate,Undergraduate
About the Internship :
As a Research Scientist, you’ll also actively contribute to the wider research community by sharing and publishing your findings, with ideas inspired by internal projects as well as from collaborations with research programs at partner universities and technical institutes all over the world.
The research lab in Bangalore is a part of Google’s global network of researchers: participating in conferences, publishing research in scientific papers, and collaborating with one another.
- PhD in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in research
- Experience with general purpose programming languages (e.g., C/C++ or Python)
- Contributions to research communities, including publishing in forums (e.g., NeurIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, KDD, AAMAS)
Strong publication record in Machine Learning, NLP/NLU, Computer Vision, Game Theory, Learning Theory, AI for Health, and related areas
- Undertake cutting edge research in the above mentioned areas.
- Develop solutions for real-world, large-scale problems.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS Internship : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS