MPOWER MBA Scholarship For Students 2022 |Apply before 15 July 2022
About the Program:
MPOWER Financing, a fintech company that offers student loans to international students, citizens of the United States, and students with Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), has launched the MPOWER MBA Scholarship 2022 programme for MBA graduates. The grant is intended to assist MBA students who wish to complete their studies in the United States and Canada. The chosen students will each get a grant worth up to $10,000 through this programme.
In order to be qualified, a candidate must:
- Being accepted or enrolled in a full-time MBA programme at the Canadian or American institution that MPOWER supports.
- Be an international student who is eligible to lawfully study in either Canada or the United States, as appropriate:
- The applicant must fit one of these requirements to study in the United States:
- Has a valid visa that allows them to study in the United States, OR
- The Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals protects (DACA)
- Possess a valid study permit for Canada
- Grand Prize – $10,000
- Honorable Mention – $2,000
- A copy of transcripts (Or admission letter)
- Proof of citizenship, gender and immigration status (i.e., passport and visa)
- Two brief essays
Rules and Regulations
- Citizens of the United States and Canada who want to study in their respective countries are ineligible for this grant.
Application Deadline – 15th July 2022
APPLY LINK FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS