Summer Internship Program at Access Livelihoods,Maharashtra | Stipend upto 15,000 for 15 Days
About Project :
Access Livelihoods is conducting a study on value chain assessment to reduce the post-harvest loss for five commodities across three districts to understand the present situation and gaps at various levels to minimise the post-harvest loss. The respondent of the survey will belong to people involved in cultivating specific commodities. The study will help understand the demand and supply chain along with the cultivation process and help to make necessary technological interventions to decrease the post-harvest loss, maintain the nutritional value and provide better prices to the farmers.
- Position:Resource Person
- Number of Vacancies:06
Job Description :
- Conduct surveys with the farmers’ cultivating the commodities
- Conduct in-depth interviews of stakeholders- Farmer Producing Companies, Wholesalers/Traders, existing cold storage/grid-connected owners, government department officials, financial institutions, NGOs/partners working on similar studies
- Enter data into the form after data collection from the respondents and submit pictures with the respondents as proof.
Educational qualification and essential skills :
- Pursuing graduation final year or Post graduation in any field, preferably in social sciences
- Must have fluency in the local language or Hindi
- Must have good communication skills
- Should know how to use mobile phones to collect information – the person will be given training before the data survey collection
- Must be willing to travel to rural areas
- Must be available for a minimum of 15 days
Maharashtra (Districts will be informed)
The data collection will last two weeks, starting June 1st, 2023.
- Collect all the required information mentioned in the questionnaire.
- Submit a photograph of each respondent after conducting the interview and collection of data.
- Submit the audio recordings of the in-depth interviews
- Upload all the information in the KOBO forms
Terms and Conditions
- There should not be any unfilled or blank form
- The remuneration will be released only after submitting the survey forms and interviews, as mentioned in the deliverables.
- The resource person will receive Rs.15000/- for 15 days of work at Rs. 1000 per day.
- The remuneration will be done on the actual number of days worked.
- The number of surveys and in-depth interviews to be conducted will be conveyed before the commencement of the fieldwork.
Share your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org