M K Bhan-Young Researcher Fellowship Programme 2022-23 |Scholarship for Students – Get details and apply
About the Program
CHECK OUT : NASA Internship | Systems Engineering Internship at National Aeronautics and Space Administration
The Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India is offering Ph.D. holders the M K Bhan-Young Researcher Fellowship Programme 2022–23. Young postdoctoral fellows are eligible for an independent research grant through the programme, which enables them to pursue cutting-edge research on topics of national importance and position themselves as future leaders. The chosen fellows will get INR 75,000 per month in addition to an INR 20 lakh annual research/contingency grant.
CHECK OUT : Graphic Designing Internship for Students | Apply before 11th July 2022 | Internship for Students at USA
A candidate’s qualifications include:
- Possess Indian nationality
- To be younger than 35 years of age as of the application’s deadline.
- Possess a Ph.D. in one of the life sciences, biotechnology, or related fields.
- Not be employed permanently by any institution or university
- Possess an outstanding record as demonstrated by peer-reviewed papers, innovations created, and patents (if any)
Rules and Regulations
CHECK OUT :Amazon Internship| Data Science Internship for Students | Apply Before 25th July 2022
- The fellowship has a three-year term.
- The laboratory ought to be able to meet the project’s primary requirements.
- During the fellowship, fellows are not entitled to any type of compensation.
- The applicants must notify the DBT right once if the fellow receives another fellowship or finds regular employment in DBT AIs during the fellowship.
- A yearly progress report will be submitted by the fellow via Host Institute.
The selected fellows will receive INR 75,000 per month and research/contingency grant of INR 20 lakh per year.
CHECK OUT : Xiaomi Internship | MI Internship for students | Apply before 25th July 2022
CHECK OUT : Infosys is hiring Interns for the position of Associate Analyst | Apply Before 22 July 2022
Application deadline: 15th July 2022
The decision will be made based on the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
GET DETAILS AND APPLY : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS