NASA Internship | Systems Engineering Internship at National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Hi everyone NASA is hiring students for Systems Engineering Internship.This opportunity is for Systems Engineering so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it
- Engineering Students
Highlights of Internship Program :
- Application Deadline : 11 Jul 2022
- Location : Pasadena, Pasadena, California, United States
- Start Date : 04 May 2022
- End Date : 11 Jul 2022
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Engineering conversations and decisions documentation.
- Data entry for technical purposes.
- The creation of reports from databases used by the flight project.
- Establishing and maintaining project wikis and adding pertinent technical information to them.
- Must be a current student at a recognised, nearby college or university working toward a bachelor’s degree in one or more of the following majors: STEM (science, technology, engineering, or math).
- A full-time student in Fall 2022 is required.
- Must be able to work full-time (40 hours per week) for 8-12 weeks during the summer and part-time (20 hours per week) during the Academic year; JPL is the only place where the job can be done.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 is required.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS INTERNSHIP : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS