Graphic Designing Internship for students | Apply before 11th july 2022
Hi everyone Emerson is hiring students for Graphic Designing Internship.This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
- Post graduate
Highlights of the Internship Program :
- Application Deadline : 11 Jul 2022
- Location : Rockford, Illinois, United States
- Start Date : 30 May 2022
- End Date : 11 Jul 2022
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Create printed and electronic documents, such as flyers, datasheets, brochures, comparative tables, blasts, and web graphics.
- Update product technical manuals and decals Update PDF files to comply with ADA.
- Work with the Greenlee Product Managers to document changes and advise our vendor for catalogue creation.
- Work with translation service providers to translate product manuals, packaging, and literature.
- Assist with an image audit and missing image Project for the Greenlee website.
- Additional responsibilities as directed by management
- Currently seeking a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop computer proficiency
- Demonstrates the capacity to complete things independently
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and speaking
- Integrity and a solid work ethic
- Exceptionally well-organized and meticulous
- Legal authorization to work in the United States – This role won’t receive sponsorship.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS INTERNSHIP : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS