Infosys is hiring Interns for the position of Associate Analyst | Apply Before 22 July 2022
Hi everyone , Infosys is hiring for the position of Associate Analyst internships. This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
- Engineering Students
Highlights of Internship Program :
- Application Deadline : 22 Jul 22, 11:30 AM PDT
- Location : Online
- Start Date : 01 July 2022
- End Date : 22 July 2022
Responsibilities of the Candidate :
- Process for architects, designers, and details
- Support problem-solving, record procedures, examine check lists, and create a model implementation.
- Market research and current data analysis using simple analytical models
- Activities to enable a seamless go-live of new processes, products, or systems should support technical team deployment.
- To document, understand the system and processes in place.
- Transfer to record the support and maintenance procedure
- Respond to assigned issues, carry out analysis, recommend/implement workarounds, share information with all stakeholders, and resolve issues in line with established schedules
Qualifications $ Requirements :
- At least or In pursuit of a 4 – year Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution with a degree completed upon joining
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
- Positions are across multiple locations within the USA
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance or be willing to relocate to the area of work
- Position may require travel and/ or relocation
- Domain understanding in generic areas e.g. Finance, Telecom, etc.
- Good client interaction skills and communication skills
- Planning and co-ordination skills
- Software Development/ Programming – Knowledge of how to develop code and document artifacts including unit test plans and ensure that the output is as per the given specifications and SLAs
- Testing – Perform testing activities (Functional, Integration, System, User experience) based on the plans and in line with defined processes with guidance from the supervisor
- Knowledge Management activities including documentation and knowledge gathering of the modules he/she is working on
- Graduate or currently in pursuit of the degree
- Willingness to relocate anywhere within the US
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS