Manipur, a state of India, is located in the northeastern part of the country. It is bordered by the Indian states of Nagaland to the north, Assam to the west, and Mizoram to the southwest and by Myanmar (Burma) to the south and east. Like other northeastern states, it is largely isolated from the rest of India. The name Manipur means “land of gems.” Its economy centres on agriculture and forestry, and trade and cottage industries also are important. The state capital is Imphal, located in the centre of the state. Manipur literally means, ”the jeweled land”. The exquisite state is known for its traditions, dance forms, music and sumptuous cuisine. Most of the state is covered in forests, which houses some of the rarest species of plants and animals.
“Know Your State Quiz by MyGov Manipur” is an initiative of MyGov Manipur and Department of Information Technology to celebrate the small yet majestic state.
Take part in the quiz to test your knowledge about our state Manipur.
- E-Certificate: “Certificate of Participation” will be issued to all participants.
- Cash reward of Rs. 2000 each to the top five winners.
Terms and Condition :
- This is a timed quiz with 5 questions to be answered in 60 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
- The quiz will start as soon as you click the Start Quiz button.