This learning path of courses will provide an introduction to the Amazon Attribution beta. We’ll give an overview of Amazon Attribution, how to create attribution tags to measure your non-Amazon Advertising media, and how to gain insights to optimize your media’s performance. *Amazon Attribution is currently available to vendors and registered seller brand owners which sell products on the Amazon retail site in US, CA, UK, DE, FR, IT, and ES markets.
After completing these courses, you will be able to:
- Recognize Amazon Attribution’s measurement methodology and measurable media channels
- Define the metrics available with the Amazon Attribution console
- Set up an Amazon Attribution order and implement attribution tags
- Generate reports and assess campaign performance
Measure campaigns with Amazon Attribution (seller) Quiz Answers :
Question 1: Which sentence best describes what Amazon Attribution enables advertiser to accomplish?
- Amazon Attribution enables advertisers to understand how their non-Amazon Advertising media impacts customer engagement with their brand on Amazon.
- Amazon Attribution allows for performance measurement of ads on Amazon properties.
- Amazon Attribution allows for advertisers to upload media from other sources to Amazon properties.
- Amazon Attribution enables advertisers to understand how their Amazon advertising media performs on non-Amazon properties.
Question 2: Amazon Attribution allows advertises to measure their non-Amazon media and report on Amazon conversion metrics, including sales.
Question 3: Amazon Attribution allows advertisers to measure their search, social, display, video, and email non-Amazon media channels.
Question 4: Which sentence below best describes how ads are measured using Amazon Attribution?
- Ads are measured by a 3rd party and imported into the Amazon Attribution console.Add to cart rates of select products.
- Attribution tags are created by users in the Amazon Attribution console and placed in the advertiser’s ad server; Amazon Attribution reporting is available within the advertiser’s ad server.
- You cannot use attribution tags to measure performance in Amazon Attribution.
- Attribution tags are created within the self-service Amazon Attribution console; tags are placed on ads as a their click-through URL, and clicks/conversions are reported within the Amazon Attribution console and exportable Excel reports.
Question 5: Choose the best description for promoted conversion metrics.
- Add to cart rates of select products.
- Amazon Attribution metrics that correspond only to the specific ASINs associated to an Order and its attribution tags.
- Impressions from your ad campaign.
- Detail page views of all products.
Question 6: When measuring campaigns using Amazon Attribution, what is the next step after you create an order?
- Name your order.
- Generate a report to validate that you are measuring all your ad’s clicks correctly.
- Copy your attribution tag to append on your ad as the click-through URL.
- Create line items, which generates attribution tags that are placed on ads
Question 7: ASINs within the Amazon Attribution console are promoted at the Order level.
Question 8: Attribution tags are generated when you create line items.
Question 9: Attribution contention occurs at the Order level, which means attribution tags within the same order compete with each other for attribution.
Question 10: Attribution contention occurs at the ASIN level. This means if you promote the same ASINs across multiple orders your attribution tags with the same promoted ASINs will be eligible with each other for attribution.
Question 11: Choose the correct answer. Which type of Amazon Attribution report would you use to view your keyword level Google Ads performance?
- Order summary report
- Summary report
- Keyword creative report
- Performance report
Question 12: Attribution tags should be placed on both Amazon and non-Amazon Advertising ads.
Question 13: Which of the following best describes the insights gained from reviewing the Total Detail Page View Rate (DPVR) metric?
- Used for an understanding of initial awareness for your product from your advertising campaign.
- Provide a percentage chance of a shopper purchasing the product when they click on your ad.
- Used to understand how many product page views, on average, customers shoppers visit after clicking on your ads that direct to Amazon.
- Used to understand how many add to carts, on average, shoppers make after clicking on your ads that direct to Amazon.
Question 14: Sri is an advertiser interested in improving her media’s performance by generating more “add to carts” with her non-Amazon Advertising media. Which recommendation would you make for her?
- Focus on your ads that help drive the highest total ATCR and invest less in ads that contribute the lowest ATCR.
- None of the above.
- Focus on your ads that help drive the least expensive cost per ATC, and invest less in ads that help drive the highest cost per ATC.
- Focus on your ads that help drive the lowest ATCR, but drive higher DPVR
Question 15: Marta is an advertiser focused on improving consideration metrics of her promoted and brand halo ASINs. Which metrics would be most useful to measure consideration from her campaign?
- Click-through rate
- Detail page views, Detail Page view rate, Add to carts, Add to cart rate
- Total DPVs, Total DPVR, Total Add to carts, Total ATCR