IBM Data Science Professional Certification Quiz Answers | Get Details and Apply
Check your skill by answering this IBM Data Science Professional Certificate Quiz questions. This quiz will help you to check your knowledge and improve it further. List of the most asked real-world IBM Data Science Professional Certificate Quiz questions and answers for freshers and experienced to pass your official test.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in IBM Data Science Professional Certificate Quiz
- 20 Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in IBM Data Science Professional Certificate Quiz with answers
- This quiz consists of 20 multiple-choice questions.
- Each question in the quiz is in multiple-choice or “true or false” format
- You may review your answer choices and compare them to the correct answers after your final attempt
- To start, click the “Take the Quiz” button. When finished, click the “Submit Quiz” button.
Here are the questions and answers :
Question 1: Which of the following is most important language for Data Science ?
Question 2:Which of the following approach should be used to ask Data Analysis question ?
- Data Cleansing
Question 3:Which of the following uses data on some object to predict values for other object ?
- All of the Mentioned
Question 4:Which of the following is common goal of statistical modelling ?
- Find out the question which is to be answered
Question 5:Which of the following model is usually gold standard for data analysis ?
Question 6:Which of the following analysis is usually modeled by deterministic set of equations ?
Question 7:Who developed the statistical technique known as Regression?
- Sir Frances Galton
Question 8:What is the role of the data scientist?
- Use the insights to build the narrative to communicate the findings
Question 9:What characteristics are said to be exhibited by “The best” data scientists?
- Thinkers, ask good questions, O.K. dealing with unstructured situations
Question 10:The output of a data mining exercise largely depends on
- The quality of the data
Question 11:What are some of the steps down the data mine?
- Establish goals, select data, pre-process data, transform data
Question 12:What is an example of a data reduction algorithm?
- Principal Component Analysis
Question 13:What should be a prime concern for storing data?
- Data safety and privacy
Question 14:What is a good starting point for data mining?
- Data Visualization
Question 15:When establishing data mining goals, the accuracy expected from the results also influences the
- The costs
Question 16:When processing data, what factor can lead to errors in data?
- Human error
Question 17:Which of the following is performed by Data Scientist?
- All of the mentioned
Question 18:Which of the following is one of the key data science skills?
- All of the mentioned
Question 19:Raw data should be processed only one time
Question 20:Which of the following is commonly referred to as ‘data fishing’?
- None of the mentioned